Total Customer Reviews: (0)
Amazon.com Price: (as of 2020-10-21 21:40:21 GMT) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Since 1924, Citizen has created the most innovative quartz watches in the world. From atomic watches, to the world’s first professional dive watch with an electronic depth sensor, Citizen is synonymous with technology. Citizen’s innovative Eco-Dive watch absorbs light for continuous power.
- Stainless steel watch featuring rectangular mother-of-pearl dial, diamond-accented bezel, and Dauphine hands
- Japanese-Quartz movement with analog display
- Eco Drive technology is fueled by light and it never needs a battery
- Features protective anti reflective sapphire crystal dial window, deployment clasp with push-button closure, logo under 12 o’clock, and link bracelet
- Water-resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)